Technorati search

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

We are not alone


Anyone from Hertford UK reading this post and seeing this picture will recognize it as the Shire Hall in town. They perhaps will also know that there is a live webcam on a building opposite, The building is the furniture shop of Marshalls . The camera faces west toward Parliament Square . I visited the Discover Hertford website this morning, the time here was around 11 o,clock so the time there 2 or 3 o,clock in the morning. You are watching the pictures on camera in real time. A lonely figure walked down the road in a westerly direction Unknowing and why should they need to know that they where being watched by someone on the other side of the world. As you may know if you have read my blog that I originally come from the Hertford area, I might have even known that lonely sole. You never know who is watching you at any time of the day or night. If you are being watched, it might even be someone you know.Very eerie.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

Hi Reg and Hazel. I have just been reading your blogs, following a link from Donna's site. As we are about the same age I just thought I would say "Hi" and Happy Anniversary for last month. - Dave

5:26 pm, October 24, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home