Technorati search

Saturday, February 02, 2008

Modern Technology.

Last week tuesday the 22-1-08 to be exact I went to the hospital in the evening because I did not feel too good I had some grumbling chest pains and because I had a double bypass in dec 2000 I knew that the pains I was getting where not indegestion pains. To cut a long story short I was kept in and I stayed there for a week. I had an angiogram on the 7th day and this is the second one I have had in 8 years since I have had heart trouble. The point I want to make here is the way modern technology has gone now you can find out virtually anything you want to know with the touch of a button. Modern surgery now can be and is less invasive. The things we can do today that we could not a few years ago can when you think about it be mind boggling. Electronically you can buy, sell, order, pay, reference anything you can possibly think of, you should never have any excuse these days for losing your way, keep in touch with anyone no matter where they are. Keep in touch with someone whether they want you to know where they are or not. If you went on holiday years ago you would send cards back to family and friends saying, having a good time wish you were here, now if they are interested enough they can be there, they not only hear first hand what you are doing but they can also see what you are doing. There is always a downside to anything and one is the way some idiots use the modern marvel, the mobile phone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home